Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Patience will last....a few minutes!

There is nothing like expressing yourself(see the bottom of this page). I finally finished another day of school, I can't seem to get away from it. Even when I have finished my homework the sound of Miss. Stancel's voice still rings in my ear. To those who are reading this and don't know Miss. Stancel good for you! It is my nightmare that has manifested into life! Well maybe it isn't that bad, but the voice sure does it. It seems like 7th grade is never going to end....but it will! And I will wait for that day! But right now I have to think of other things.....like trying to control myself on the bike! Well I'll keep you posted on my progress! I just have to be patient in the Lord and ponder on his word, not Miss. Stancel's throat pipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment