Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Braces

Today I got my bottom braces on and it's starting to get painful now. I have had them on for about seven hours. When I first was going to get braces on (I've had them a few years ago but this is "phase 2") I was excited because I wanted to have nice, straight teeth...but now I can't wait until they take them off. I only had braces on my top teeth for a few months but, just today, it was time to get the bottom ones, too.
It's sooo hard to chew and the inside of my lip is sore from the metal rubbing against it (for those of you who have had or have braces...you know what I mean??). Well, it's just really dreadful, but I know it will be worth it in the end, even if my excitement is faded right now from the pain....

We planted a tomato plant outside our house and it has flowers already! I can't wait till some small green tomato's start popping up and then red and then yum! I also planted a few cilantro seeds but they don't grow very easily because I tried it before and they didn't grow very big until bugs got to them. Also, I want to get some flowers to plant inside this little patch we have outside. We don't have any land but I enjoy planting things in this small area outside. Although, little kids often trample through it to the great detriment of the plants and certain little girls outside enjoy plucking flowers occasionally...and, in my opinion, worst of all, turkeys eat up lots of the flowers and, sometimes plants! They annoy me soooo much!

To leave off on a lighter note, I've been working on my story I'm writing a lot lately. I hope to get done with it soon so I can start on the next one I've planned. It's, hopefully, going to have a better plot and better characters!

Loves, Kimberly
I love posting pictures on here. This is of Waipeo Valley when we were down there.

1 comment:

  1. Braces...yuck! They're the worst. Especially the first few days.

    ReplyDelete