Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009!

Well, it's a new year now and I'm sure everyone's saying: "I can't believe the year went so fast!"
I'm saying it all the time, too, and it really is amazing how everything whizzes by and suddenly you're in a new year. Everyone's growing up so fast and people are always changing; I cannot believe that one day I'm going to have to grow up and go to college and litterally "get a life."
Well, actually, right now it doesn't seem like we're in a new year yet because school hasn't started up again and I'm not having to write 1/1/09 on all of my school papers...It's probably going to take me 3 whole months to finally get into the pattern of writing 09 on everything :P
I have a feeling that I'm going to be the one writing the most on this blog out of the three of us (Nate, Mikey, and I) because I've been waiting for one of them to write something and they haven't so now I'm writing another post. Who knows in a few months this could become my blog! :D I wonder how they're going to respond to that! :D
But even if it doesn't I'm probably going to be writing the most on here...which is fine with me.
I thought I'd post a pic on here for the fun of it. For all of you who know Michael, you know this captures his personality perfectly...he's just relaxing. Nathan and Michael are both flying kites and I'm untangling some kite string in the back! haha. I actually got it undone in the end even though it took a while. This was during our Auntie's stay (Pehee). We had alot of fun! Kimberly~

No comments:

Post a Comment