Thursday, January 22, 2009

~A flood of dreams~

I've been trying to learn a new song on the guitar for a few hours today. Sorry, but I can't tell you that I learned it and have perfected it: quite the contrary. I feel like I haven't even gone to square two. I'm just trying to get the beat down, and the strumming down, but, for some reason, this song is so hard for me! It just shows how lacking my guitar skills are. I am trying to get back in practicing, though.
It's funny...every night, I lie in bed and think of all of the wonderful things I want to do! I make a huge, wonderful list, and get exciting, thinking I'm going to do it all by the end of the next day. But when the next day does come around I'm usually tired and grumpy. It seems at night of flood of high spirits---a flood of dreams comes over me that the next day I forget about...or if I don't forget about them, I'm not excited by them. I don't want to do them because I have "other things" to do....There are good days, though. Days when I accomplish everything on my mental list. I love those days!
Michael wants to use the computer! Doesn't it seem like whenever you want to sit down and do something, a complication prevents you from it! But, really, I love life! Kimberly~

No comments:

Post a Comment