Thursday, February 12, 2009

An add on to da last post

Hello! Just wanted to say that Nathan has been talking incessantly about recording things and has been constantly looking up information on recording! Ironically, a magazine we get every month (his is Breakaway) actually had an article about how to set up your own home recording studio! If that isn't a miracle, what is!?! God perfect timing! Sadly, something you needed for the studio was a stck of Benjamins (aka a few few wads of hundred dollar bills). Too bad we don't have a few of those on us right now! Just thought I'd add that...

Now, also, I wanted to say that we have recorded a song on the computer. Probably most of you don't know it, but for all of you Sanctus Real fans out there (you know who you are) it was "I Love You" and it's simple bec. the only instrument in it is an acoustic guitar! Anyway, I wanted to put the recording on the blog, but we can't really firgure out how. I'm pretty sure it's complex, so we probably won't be able to :(

It was fun recording it, though. Nate and I played guitar. I sang most of it, but Nathan came in on the chorus! Thanks, Nathan! It give it a stronger sound when there are two singing rather then just one. Kimberly~



Just a picture taken by Nathan. He constantly takes pictures of things :P This is the electric guitar entwined with Christmas lights. If you haven't guess already, it was taken during Christmas time. (Gee, I talked a lot about Nathan in this post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment