Friday, July 24, 2009

Still here-- read on


Hi All
You guessed it this post is mostly about guitar.
To the left you can see how I'm recording the electric with a headset mic. I will have that soon, but I'm not the sure what to play. All I know are power chords and a few licks. But it's coming soon
along with a docu on the guitar.
Here you can see a removed the pickup cover from the neck pickup.
I read the cover the reduces output so I decided on removing it. Now it sounds ten times
better, especially distorted. i left the bridge pickup with the cover for now.
Today I received a letter from my sponsered child Cristoper! i love writting to him, before i had no clue and it usually toke two days. Today I have an immediate reply. Amazingly we met at chuch a woman who was sponsered as a child. She could hardly express how grateful she was to her sponsers. I realized more how amazing sponsership is, not just as a responsibility but as a blessing to both sides.
Also check out Kim's post on evolution. It is very well written, great job Kimberly!


No comments:

Post a Comment