Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hi everyone.
The guitar is finished. I'm now working on a docu for youtube. I will also include some sound bits of the guitar on the docu too so please hang on! The guitar has some problems in the action, and for sound I can't be sure- I haven't played many Les Pauls. My favorite part about the whole experience was carving the headstock and soldering in the new capacitors for the tone knobs.

Kimberly was mentioning to me how interesting it is reading her old diary. She told me a few thoughts and experiences she had written and I think it is so cool especially because she has grown so much. I wish I hadn't thrown away my old notebook, but I have one going right now. oh... he reason I threw out the old on was because I thought it was to silly.
Well hold on sound bits soon. And maybe a podcast- even if it's just me




No comments:

Post a Comment