Saturday, May 2, 2009

MAY time

Hi everyone!

May is my favorite month. Not only am I finishing school in a week, but my birthday's in May!On Friday i completed lesson 163. Only seven lessons to go!! I'm really excited to be out. I'm not done with my recording yet, but I have laid down a noisey tamborine. Last will be my voice> <

Kimberly has been sick for the past week, but she almost fully recovered. I'm really glad she's better. It's so hard seeing her so tired, always half asleep, coughing, and weak:(
But she better now so we're all thankful to God.

Mike and I will be practicing Christmas song together over the summer- if Michael cooperates.
-I mean wants to-

Did I mention only one week of school left?

Because of the great cost of making a guitar I want to wait longer(not too long). There are few other projects that might need more attention.
Signing out, Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment