Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hi everyone

Dad's birthday is tomorrow!! yaaae! But for tonight were going out to YWAM.

This is only the second time. YWAM( Youth With A Mission) is a discipleship training center and they have a university there too. I'm interested in maybe going for DTS ( Discipleship Training School? - not completely sure about the "S"). Not sure if I will, if you can tell indecision is one of my enemies.

I've been trying to get creative. Writing a song, drawing guitar designs, writing a poem(schoolwork). I will post the poem, but the song might take longer. I hope to have some finished products.

Only two weeks of school!

3 comments:

  1. I say... go for it, Nate! Going to YWAM is one of the best things that I have done in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Auntie Josephine. Sorry this is so late
    Kim abd I have both talked about it, and with only one more year of school I'd love to go to YWAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear! Tell me when you decide which base you are going to... :D

    ReplyDelete